Contact Zachary Page
Conkle, Kremer & Engel, PLC
3130 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 500
Santa Monica, California
Zachary Page first worked as a summer law clerk for CK&E, and became an attorney for the firm after being admitted to the bar. Since joining CK&E, Zach has worked on a broad range of issues, including trademark infringement, misappropriation of trade secrets, breach of contract, regulatory compliance, internet domain name disputes, unfair competition, employment disputes and trademark registration.
During his time at Baylor University, Zach served on the Student Court and Disciplinary Committee, authored portions of the Baylor Student Government Electoral Code, and served as a legislative intern in the Texas Senate. At UCLA School of Law, Zach was Managing Editor of the UCLA Entertainment Law Review. During law school, Zach volunteered in the Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles’ (LAFLA) Self Help Center at the Santa Monica Courthouse, where he assisted defendants in family law proceedings and unlawful detainer actions. He continued his pro bono work by volunteering for UCLA’s Landlord-Tenant Clinic.
Experience, Presentations and Publications
- Represented client in Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) proceeding before National Arbitration Forum and successfully obtained transfer of domain name that infringed client’s trademark.
- Represented charitable organization in trademark infringement action, and obtained settlement including injunctive relief.
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Managing Editor of the UCLA Entertainment Law Review
- Volunteer, UCLA Landlord/Tenant Clinic
- Volunteer, Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles (LAFLA) Self Help Clinic, Santa Monica Courthouse
- Baylor University, B.A. (Political Science), summa cum laude, 2010
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- State Bar of California, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Central and Eastern Districts of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit