Contact Gal Gressel
Conkle, Kremer & Engel, PLC
3130 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 500
Santa Monica, California
Gal Gressel’s practice focuses on intellectual property and business litigation, including trademark and trade dress infringement, trade secret misappropriation, product diversion and counterfeiting, and partnership disputes. Before entering law school, Gal worked for a Congressional representative, taught calculus to high-school students and worked for a real estate attorney.
Experience, Presentations and Publications
- Second-chair for a trade secret misappropriation trial between competitors in the freight forwarding industry which settled at commencement.
- Obtained complete dismissal of a qui tam suit brought under the Federal False Claims Act on behalf of a government contractor.
- Represented a professional beauty product manufacturer in its suit against a large scale distributor of counterfeit products.
- Defended a manufacturer of specialized heating and cooling lubricants and its employee against a competitor’s claims that hiring the employee violated a non-compete agreement. Negotiated a settlement that broadly enabled the employee to continue to work for our client and perform all of the employment duties he was hired to perform.
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Judicial extern for the Honorable Philip S. Gutierrez (U.S. District Court for the Central District of California)
- University of California, Santa Cruz, B.A. (Sociology and Legal Studies), with honors, 2006
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- State Bar of California, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- All Federal Courts in California