Contact Evan Pitchford
Conkle, Kremer & Engel, PLC
3130 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 500
Santa Monica, California
Evan Pitchford has extensive experience in all phases of litigation, from pleading, discovery, and pretrial motions to summary judgment practice, trial, and appeal in state and federal courts. His primary areas of practice are commercial and residential real estate disputes, general civil and corporate litigation, intellectual property and entertainment-related matters, land use litigation, and employment law. In recognition of his outstanding work in these practice areas and others, Evan was named a “Rising Star” in 2010 by Super Lawyers Magazine.
Experience, Presentations and Publications
- Represented national hospital tenant in commercial landlord-tenant litigation over repair and maintenance responsibility in fifteen-year medical facility lease.
- Defended manufacturer of water slide against claim of trademark infringement and unfair competition by competing manufacturer.
- Represented major national rental company in complex land use litigation in federal and state courts, including appellate and writ proceedings.
- Defended landlord in racial discrimination in housing action, including summary judgment motion.
- Represented plaintiff in litigation of breach of contract claims concerning distribution and marketing of reality television show.
- Named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine, 2010
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, JD, 2007
- President, Entertainment Law Association, UCLA School of Law
- University of California at Berkeley, BA Philosophy & Rhetoric, 2004
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- State Bar of California, 2008
- All Federal Courts in California